Version 1.3 is out!
Here's the list of changes!
-Fixed- There was a crash that occurred on some newer android devices.
-Removed redundant code and assets.
-Improved overall stability and performance.
-Updated "Avoid Bugs!" engine.
-Updated internal game engine.
-Updated "Connect" button links to new Studio Tsubaki networks.
-Rate Button now links to Studio Tsubaki main store hub.
-Slow item now last for 6 seconds
-Fixed bug - "slow" lost effect on bug spawn.
-Fixed bug - "slow" stayed after restarting a round.
-Fixed bug - Some UI had different size per device resolultion.
-Fixed bug - "New!" header doesn't appear when player gets high score.
-Text is now cleaner and sharper.
-Other minor changes
Stay tuned for more from Studio Tsubaki!
Today the pokemon company announced a new game "Pokemon Go" for Nin..Smartphones! Niantic Labs is working on the project along with Nintendo.
I feel like those that wanted an MMO Pokemon Game kind of got what they wanted. This technically can be considered MMIRL? One thing to note is that this is not Nintendo and DENA's partnership title. Also the late, Satoru Iwata was also involved with this project.
Seems like they've also announce a wearable, "Pokemon Go Plus", which adds real time vibration and led notification to the game.
This came out of nowhere and I'm excited to see Niantic Labs and Nintendo seemingly breaking the trend we've been seeing in mobile game development with their first smartphone announced game.
So here is the update. The app is literally almost done, I just ran into a small issue i have to fix then it will be uploaded. Special thanks to CyberB for providing the original voice work for 1.0. For now, here's whats new in Motivate Me Aika 1.1.
- If you see the picture to your left you'll notice the presentation has been vastly improved.
- The clock plays a bigger emphasis in the screen space rather then have it shown sloppy in the corner.
- Text is more easier to read.
- New voice over provided by Raspdere!
- Aika now talks in English instead of Japanese. Because of this there are no longer any subs.
- 80 new lines Aika can say equaling out to a total of 100!
- Aika has about 4 new poses to better express some lines.
- You start with 15 lines more will be unlocked the more you use the app through the heart system. Collect 4 hearts and Aika says something new!
- Collect a heart once a day or by watching sponsored videos.
- You can view how many lines you've unlocked on the top right above the date.
- You can also view how many hearts you've collected on the top left above the time.
- There is text that scrolls on the bottom of the screen that shows how to use the app and promotes Studio Tsubaki's channels.
- The info button now brings up a menu. This menu has links to connect to the games site, Studio Tsubaki's site and social channels, and more of Studio Tsubaki's Games as well games from other developers.
- When you exit the application Aika says goodbye.
- Background engine and stability improvements.
That's it for 1.1! I will let everyone know when it's ready to download!