So here is the update. The app is literally almost done, I just ran into a small issue i have to fix then it will be uploaded. Special thanks to CyberB for providing the original voice work for 1.0. For now, here's whats new in Motivate Me Aika 1.1.
- If you see the picture to your left you'll notice the presentation has been vastly improved.
- The clock plays a bigger emphasis in the screen space rather then have it shown sloppy in the corner.
- Text is more easier to read.
- New voice over provided by Raspdere!
- Aika now talks in English instead of Japanese. Because of this there are no longer any subs.
- 80 new lines Aika can say equaling out to a total of 100!
- Aika has about 4 new poses to better express some lines.
- You start with 15 lines more will be unlocked the more you use the app through the heart system. Collect 4 hearts and Aika says something new!
- Collect a heart once a day or by watching sponsored videos.
- You can view how many lines you've unlocked on the top right above the date.
- You can also view how many hearts you've collected on the top left above the time.
- There is text that scrolls on the bottom of the screen that shows how to use the app and promotes Studio Tsubaki's channels.
- The info button now brings up a menu. This menu has links to connect to the games site, Studio Tsubaki's site and social channels, and more of Studio Tsubaki's Games as well games from other developers.
- When you exit the application Aika says goodbye.
- Background engine and stability improvements.
That's it for 1.1! I will let everyone know when it's ready to download!